Jun 30, 2013

Easy Parsley Herb Vinaigrette


Bright, crisp, and full of character, this creamy vinaigrette salad dressing is a refreshing addition to this summer’s fresh garden bounty!

One of the first changes I made in my real-food journey was to start making my own salad dressings. Eating more leafy greens and fresh vegetables is an important step to a healthier diet, but unfortunately with this usually comes very unhealthy store-bought salad dressings.

This parsley herb vinaigrette is easy to make and a simply delicious! Please head on over to Whole Lifestyle Nutrition for the complete post and recipe!


{This recipe is linked up at Whole Foods Wednesday and Tasty Traditions.}

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now !
    barbie games| barbiegames| barbie| shooting games| shootinggames| shooting| dora games| doragames| dora
    fighting games| fightinggames| fighting| kissing games| kissinggames| kissing| christmas games| christmasgames| christmas

    ReplyDelete